Friday 11 May 2012

Bootcamp Assignment #02

This week's Pikaland Bootcamp assignment is about finding my voice and good source materials.

Getting through this assignment was challenging because of my pack schedule but glad I managed (though I suspect I could have done better with more time).

I had to choose an image an create 3 different art - a black and white drawing, a collage from scrap materials and finally one in a medium of my choice.

I chose an old photo of my mother and here are my 3 art pieces.

Bootcamp Assignment #02

Creating the face using collage was the most difficult. Initially, I was uneasy that I did not capture the likeness very well. Decided to just create pieces that I think looks interesting in themselves. The collage is possibly the more interesting one.

So what's my voice? Not sure yet.

No comments: