Saturday 11 April 2009

New Beginning

Egg-tra Special Bunch

Today is the start of the Lelong, So Long, Farewell Flea Market at Pauseability.

This will be the final event before the brick and mortar Pauseability comes to a close. Many have asked how I feel about it and often I am stumped for an answer. In a sense it is like parting with a good friend - some sadness but also highly appreciative of the good times together.

Indeed, the wonderful friendships I have forged in these two years and the treasury of memories and experience I have amassed are more than what I could have asked for.

And with Easter as a reminder of new beginnings, this closing of a chapter will also mark the start of some things fresh as well as more of what Pauseability has come to be known for.

Stay tuned.

No comments: