Saturday 19 April 2008

Bounty - Paperchase

Paperchase ACEO
Over at Etsy, there is a fun little event going on called an ACEO Bounty. Challenges are posted and those in on it will create ACEOs which are then either sold or will be won in an ultimate challenge.

I love the ideas that came with the challenges and created 5 to post on my etsy. The one you see here is called Paperchase, a response to 2 challenges for butterfly and also for use of a found item. I rather like how this turned out. Look carefully and you might see a word in the trail.

Look at my Flickr or click here to see the rest of my bounty.

6 comments:

Alfieeeeee said...

Hahaha cute cat!! I think you have a thing for drawing cats cute! :D


I like the cat! :D

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

I love how just the butterfly is in color. Very striking ACEO! :)

The Nature Nut said...

Nice job!

Cerra said...

I really love this!

Anonymous said...

you do beautiful work :)

Alicia PadrĂ³n said...

I love this! beautiful butterfly!